If your wondering why i tyeped in ipod is because i won one! On toon disney winner of 1,000 prices i won an ipod nano!im very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! It is always so much fun to win things. I think it must run in your family....didn't your parents win a TV or two a few years ago. Maybe some of your luck will rub off on me when you come to visit!
Ansley you are amazing! It was so fun to see you this week i had a blast! So much so that i actually made a blog because it looked so fun! See you next year :)
6 comments:
Ansley, you lucky duck! I don't think I've ever won anything before! But Justin did just get me a new nano and it is so much fun! You'll love yours!
Congratulations! It is always so much fun to win things. I think it must run in your family....didn't your parents win a TV or two a few years ago. Maybe some of your luck will rub off on me when you come to visit!
You always win things. I don't know how you do it??????
You go girl!! I still cant believe you won an ipod!
That is so cool! How did you do it anyway?
Ansley you are amazing! It was so fun to see you this week i had a blast! So much so that i actually made a blog because it looked so fun! See you next year :)
Post a Comment