Wednesday, August 13, 2008

b-day!

i can't wait for tom!

4 comments:

Tracy E said...

You are the sweetest girl. I love you so much. You always have a happy attitude toward life and fun to be around. You are friends with everyone and care about other people. We are so proud of you Miss 10 year-old. Love, Mom and Dad

Gwen said...

Happy birthday Ansley!!!I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!

from, Gwen!!!

Cathleen said...

Happy Birthday Ansley!! We just wanted you to know that we miss you and were thinking about you! Hope you (and your Dad) had the best day ever!!
Can't wait until you can visit again!! Love, the Bakers

Happy The Man said...

Oops, I missed a birthday... Sorry, been one of those months :( In another 10 years (you know, when you're my age), you'll start to understand how easy it is to miss things.

Happy belated birthday Ansley!