me ,Gwen and aleks had the hugest slumber party ever!we stayed up till 5:00. we watched scooby doo, ate popcorn,lolly pops, and soda, the caffeine made us stay up. the bakers gave me a really cute scrapbook. its about friendship. we woke up at about 10:00. me and gwen are not tired. but aleks is a little bit sleepy. today i get to go to the water park with the bakers.
2 comments:
Ansley! I'm sos excited you have your own blog! How fun! Welcome to the club girlfriend!
You mean the purified water, prunes and whole wheat bread made you stay up late, right?
Rule number one, what happens at the Bakers, stays at the Bakers... unless of course it makes us look like wonderful, dutiful, responsible, well-balanced "normal" people (or clowns). I can see that I'm going to need to find a new profile image...
Post a Comment